How should I prepare for my HOB spray tan?
Preparing for a HOB spray tanning session can be done in a few quick steps:
• Exfoliate your skin the day before or the day of your spray tanning session.
• The day of your spray tanning session, refrain from using deodorants, perfumes, moisturizers, lotions, oils, or makeup.
• Please remove all jewelry before being sprayed.
What should I wear to my HOB spray tanning session?
Please wear loose-fitting clothing to the salon. ( Anything your comfortable in).
What should I wear to tan in?
State law requires you to wear at least a thong, but please wear whatever you're comfortable in (swimsuit, underwear, shorts,)
• The attire for men is boxers, briefs, swim-trunks, or shorts. Our professional tanning technicians will always use the utmost discretion.
• We will provide disposable thongs, bras, and boxers upon request for a small fee.
PLEASE NOTE: The cosmetic bronzers are water-based and should wash out, however, the DHA in the
tanning formula may permanently stain what you wear during your session.
How long will it take to be sprayed?
It takes about five minutes to be sprayed and five minutes to dry.
When will I see Results?
Immediately! Due to the cosmetic color guide. But, remember your tan is developing for the next 6-8 hours.
How should I take care of my beautiful House of Bronze spray tan?
After your House of Bronze Spray Tanning session is complete it is recommended to wait at least (6-8 hours) before showering or bathing.
NOTE: It is NOT recommended to participate in any activities that may cause your to perspire excessively before your first shower.
NOTE: During your first shower you will notice the color guide washing off in your shower. That is NOT your tan! That is is just the Cosmetic bronzer.
Full results will develop over the next 24 hours.
- To maintain your House of Bronze tan, please use non-abrasive soaps or gels and do not exfoliate for at least 6-8 days. After each shower it is recommended to moisturize to maintain and prolong the life and depth of your tan.
- Please ask our House of Bronze staff to supply your daily moisturizer to maximize your spray tanning results!
Do I still need sunblock outdoors after my House of Bronze Spray Tan?
YES! Your House of Bronze tan will not protect you from the harmful rays of the sun!
Over exposure of highly chlorinated water such as swimming pools or hot tubs for extended periods of time is not recommended and may decrease the length of time your spray tanning results will last.
How long will my spray tan last?
Your tan should last for about seven days! Moisturizer is the key to prolong the life of your tan.
Is spray tanning safe?
Yes. The active ingredient DHA is approved by the FDA!